Our staff and management have always taken great pride in ensuring the health and safety of our guests. In response to the novel COVID-19 virus, we have implemented additional practices and procedures. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all, and we will continue to make health and safety a top priority.
Protocols & Precautions:
• Face Coverings are required in the lobby and public spaces for anyone who is unvaccinated
• Hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout the property
• We have implemented enhanced cleanliness and sanitation measures in all spaces and guest rooms.
• Daily wellness checks are performed on each team member
• Contactless room service is available from our Port of Call Restaurant
• Guests are encouraged to practice physical distancing
• Is the shuttle available?
Our complimentary shuttle is based on availability. Please contact the Front Desk.
• Is valet parking available?
The valet service is currently suspended. We have self-parking for $10 per night.
• Is the pool open?
Yes, our large indoor heated pool is open with limited capacity.
• Is the fitness center open?
Yes, our 24-hour fitness center is open with limited capacity.
• Is the business center available?
Yes, our business center is open.
• Can we host an event?
Yes. Events must adhere to the current State of Maine Mandates and guidelines. For more information please call our Sales Department at (207) 775-2377 ext. 2133 or email email@example.com
• I have a question that was not answered here.
For additional information. please call (207) 775-2311.